Zoho's Top List of 25 Most Popular Cloud Business Apps
Businesses are increasingly looking toward the cloud to improve efficiencies, lower operating costs and improve collaboration among employees and customers.
Each month, GetApp releases its listing of the most popular cloud business apps with close to 100,000 monthly business users, mostly from North America. For the month of July 2012, Zoho’s (News - Alert) Business Management Suite topped the list for its online Web applications geared toward small businesses.
GetApp’s Top 5 Business Applications are:
1) Zoho – Business Management Suite Zoho offers a suite of online Web applications for small business geared towards increasing your productivity and offering easy collaboration (CRM, Accounting, Applicant Tracking, Helpdesk, Project Management).
2) Workstream by YouSendIt – Content Sharing and Task Collaboration Workstream by YouSendIt is a B2B content-sharing solution that works wherever you need to work. It is used to share online folders with others to advance projects and access, share, and sync business-critical content anywhere.
3) AtTask – Project and Task Management AtTask is an online project management software that provides a 360-degree view of all workplace activities. It helps all company staff to better understand and organize their work, improving workflows and productivity.
4) Desk.com – Customer Support and Social CRM Desk.com pulls customer service conversations into one collaborative desktop where service requests are collected and prioritized. It delivers customer support by email, phone, chat, Twitter, Facebook (News - Alert) and more.
5) Clarizen – Project Management Clarizen is a leading global provider of online collaboration software that allows businesses to easily manage all of their work, projects and resources in a single, simple to use environment.
GetApp said other business apps that helped increase its July monthly rating include the following cloud business apps:
· KeyedInProjects – Project Management
· The Resumator – Applicant Tracking
· simplyCT – VoiP Call Center
In related news, 84 percent of current cloud users have cut application costs by moving their businesses to the cloud, according to CDW (News - Alert) LLC’s 2011 Cloud Computing Tracking Poll. The poll also showed that on average, cloud users reported saving 21 percent annually on those applications moved to the cloud, TMCnet reported.
Want to learn more about cloud communications? Then be sure to attend the Cloud Communications Expo, collocated with ITEXPO West 2012 taking place Oct 2-5, in Austin, TX. The Cloud Communications Expo will address the growing need of businesses to integrate and leverage cloud based communications applications, process enhancement techniques, and network based communications interfaces and architectures. For more information on registering for the Cloud Communications Expo click here.
Stay in touch with everything happening at Cloud Communications Expo. Follow us on Twitter.
Edited by Allison Boccamazzo
and MSPs GFI's solutions for OEMs & Cloud Providers